[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha 1 - Nvidia driver

Gonzalo Martinez-Sanjuan Sanchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Mon Feb 9 11:33:52 PST 2009

On Monday 09 February 2009 08:30:22 pm James T. Nixon III wrote:
> I can't get any of the nvidia drivers to load with my GeForce 9800 GT.
> Works well on the laptop with the intel-3d-enable driver, though.
>
> Also, I can't seem to find how to add a new panel, so be careful from
> removing the defualt panel.
>
> The plasmoids seem more stable, as does Plasma in general, although I
> still experience a white-screen crash every once in awhile, but it comes
> back to normal pretty quickly.
>
> --james

hey james, wassup!!!!
have the same graphic card and not talking about pcbsd 7.1 alpha, i should say
that i have problems with my nvidia drivers 17x too under pcbsd 7.0.2.
actually each time i boot, i get a kwin bug tracker report. btw i can use kde4
without problems and with almost all FX activated.

--
Un saludo!

Gonzalo Martinez-Sanjuan Sanchez
PC-BSD Software