[PC-BSD Testing] BSD 7.1RC1 Finally!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Thu Feb 5 18:37:37 PST 2009

Brent Austin wrote:
> Any word on a 7.1 release yet?
> It would be nice to be able to play with KDE 4.2.......
>
> -B

Soon! :)

Its taken me a bit longer than expected, since the update to xorg 7.4
broke several things, and causes a new slew of problems which I've been
trying to get fixed up first, so you can at least get to a workable
desktop. KDE 4.2 seems to work pretty well though!

I'm testing another alpha candidate tonight, if it's working well enough
I'll release it right away, otherwise it'll be a few days still.