Mike Bybee mbybee at dometrilogy.com
Thu Dec 17 16:45:26 PST 2009

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 8:33 AM, Kris Moore <kris at pcbsd.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 16 Dec 2009, Mike Bybee wrote:
>
>  * Includes some additional optional PBI components, such as FF, K3B and
>>> Amarok, the full set will
>>>   be available in the beta, after the build server finished churning them
>>> out.
>>>

>> I chose all of these, they installed fine. Could we get multi-select
>> or an "add all" button?
>>

> Added multi-selected support in SVN now :)

Thank you!

>  One bug (feature?) when I change language in the installer, the screen
>> blinks off then back, but it's all still English.
>>

> Fixed that in SVN last night, was a bug loading translation files

Thanks, I will be sure to test that on the next ISO.

>> The login background in widescreen is still not stretched - though at
>> least it shows black bars instead of screen corruption.
>>

> Is it that the wallpaper isn't stretched, or that your are running in
> 1024x768 and
> its not filling the entire screen? I.E. can you move your mouse to the
> black areas? If thats
> the case, then its normal. My intel laptop here does that, when it runs in
> 1024x768, it doesn't stretch
> to fill the screen, its a driver issue.

I verified that at the login screen I *can* move the mouse into the black
areas, and the desktop wallpaper when actually logged in stretches fine. I'm
running at 1280x800. So I assumed it was just that the login screen paper
didn't stretch.

--
Thanks,
Mike Bybee