[PC-BSD Testing] screenshot request

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Thu Dec 17 09:41:31 PST 2009

I'd like to include two screenshots which I can't make unless updates become available:

1. a screenshot of a PBI with a newer version within Software Manager

2. a screenshot of an available system update within Software Manager

Kris, is this something you can "fake" on your test system just to get a screenshot? Or do I cross my fingers that a newer PBI and a system update become available in 8 before Jan. 15 (my deadline for adding screenshots)?

If you can fake a screenshot, I'll send you more details on what I'd like to see in the image.

Cheers,

Dru