[PC-BSD Testing] Nvidia Driver updated 190.53
A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Wed Dec 16 06:31:30 PST 2009
* Modified the installation location and names of internal VDPAU
libraries to conform to conventions and Debian packaging
guidelines. New versions of libvdpau expect this layout.
Compatibility with old versions of libvdpau is maintained with
* Fixed a bug that could cause errors in graphical applications run
after a previous application using VDPAU and OpenGL. This
behaviour was observed when running Gwenole Beauchesne's
* Modified vdpau.h to increment VDPAU_VERSION, to reflect the fact
that new features have been added in the past. Also, add the new
* Fixed a periodic temporary hang in the VDPAU blit-based
* Fixed a problem that caused resolution limitations or corruption
on certain DisplayPort devices such as the Apple 24" Cinema
display or some DisplayPort to VGA adapters.
* Disabled the UseEvents option for GeForce 8 series and higher GPUs
due to a problem that causes occasional short hangs. It will be
re-enabled when that bug has been tracked down and fixed.
* VDPAU now allows multiple streams to be decoded at once, without
the need to set any environment variables.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Testing