[PC-BSD Testing] last of the install questions

Dru Lavigne drulavigne at sympatico.ca
Tue Dec 15 11:16:31 PST 2009

feature request: change check "integrity of installer archive?" default to n when booting into live DVD (or remove all together)

When accessing hard drive partitions in dolphin on live DVD, I get the following error:

an error occurred while accessing 'Volume(ext3)', the system responded:
org.freedesktop.Hal.Device.Volume.UnknownFailure:
Cannot obtain lock on /media/.hal-mtab

The error occurs regardless of the filesystem (UFS, ext3, etc.). Is this a bug or a feature of a live DVD?

Date & Time screen: synchronization is mis-spelled. I would also suggest capitalizing Internet

Cheers,

Dru