[PC-BSD Testing] AMP config?

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue Dec 15 07:04:38 PST 2009

I have a lot of extra modules that I usually install after that PHP is
compiled.  I like the module because I can add/remove them without
having to recompile the whole PHP.  maybe those modules can be offered
as "plug-ins" for AMP, things like php-dbase, not really needed for a
lot of people, but would be useful for users like me that have to access
DBF files, etc..

Kris, is possible to create Jail AMP adds on that will install inside
the Jail ?

Fabry