[PC-BSD Testing] AMP config?

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Dec 15 06:09:01 PST 2009

On Tue, 15 Dec 2009, Jeff wrote:

> Kris,
>
> No need to rush on my reply to this...
>
> I'm manually building AMP for now.
>
> Thx, Jeff

Did you download the PBI Builder / amp config from SVN? If you don't mind, go ahead and rebuild
your AMP package, and tweak the MAKE options in the modules pbi.conf. When you get all the options
you want to see enabled working, please feel free to send me the updated files, and I can commit
them to SVN for you, that would really help me out :)