[PC-BSD Testing] AMP config?

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 15 00:57:54 PST 2009

I know you're busy as heck with the alpha builds, but wondered if you could fire this one off without too much effort.

The PHP5.2X makefile says:

OPTIONS=	CLI "Build CLI version" on \
		CGI "Build CGI version" on \
		APACHE "Build Apache module" off \
		DEBUG "Enable debug" off \
		SUHOSIN "Enable Suhosin protection system (not for jails)" on \
		MULTIBYTE "Enable zend multibyte support" off \
		IPV6 "Enable ipv6 support" on \
		MAILHEAD "Enable mail header patch" off \
		REDIRECT "Enable force-cgi-redirect support (CGI only)" off \
		DISCARD "Enable discard-path support (CGI only)" off \
		FASTCGI "Enable fastcgi support (CGI only)" on \
		PATHINFO "Enable path-info-check support (CGI only)" on
You added the build apache module=on, for PHP, right?  Looks like it gets compiled via the php extension.

Also seems you should turn off Suhosin patch (not for jails).

I don't need CGI, but others might.

Add the PHP Mysqli extension.

For the PHP extensions: Turn MySQLi support on.
bunch of ports for PHP extensions are in the build file for this inmate
but aren't all of them already in the metaport?  (Note: some of the options in
the metaport are turned off for the included extensions.)
For MySQL: make BUILD_OPTIMIZED=yes
BUILD_STATIC=yes

Would be nice to have PhpMyadmin 3.2.3 packaged in as well (have to force this port as it's marked ignore - not compatible with MySQL 4.1)

I also use APC cache.  Bundle as well?

Include PDF extension as before.