[PC-BSD Testing] today's installation questions

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Mon Dec 14 05:49:41 PST 2009

Yes, this would be a good idea similar to the way crash reporting tools
built into things like Seamonkey / Firefox can autosend the report to
home base for the devs to pour over and if there's no net connection, it
can be saved as a .log file to Desktop or some kind of /Desktop/logs
folder to be zipped or bzipped, and sent to an e-mail address.

Arthur