[PC-BSD Testing] Testing Latest Alpha 12062009

Mike Bybee mbybee at dometrilogy.com
Thu Dec 10 14:00:02 PST 2009

> Mike,
>
> The build-server is starting to chug away on PBI's for 8.0 now, the ones on the pbidir site are
> mostly for 7.x still, and not all of them may work properly on 8.0.
>
> You can grab 8.0 ones here:
>
> http://pbibuild64.pcbsd.org/index.php?ver=8
> http://pbibuild.pcbsd.org/index.php?ver=8
>
> --
> Kris Moore
> PC-BSD Software

Thanks! I suppose that negates my more recent comment as well :D
I think I was just assuming that the built in app install utility was
already pointing to the 8.0 versions.

Regarding the login manager not providing a 'run as admin' mode - is a
change on the way for that on the way by any chance?

Thanks,
Mike Bybee