[PC-BSD Testing] Installing

Bill Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Dec 7 16:33:36 PST 2009

OK, I solved the problem with installing in the VM. Turns out I was
checking the box to install to the newly created ad0s1 disk when I
should have been selecting use the entire disk. After taht it installed
fine. I also tried out the Live Disk option in the boot menu and that
also works very nicely. The new installer routine is very nicely done.
Thanks for all the hard work. The only real problems I have encountered
so far look to be VM settings rather than PCBSD settings. I will do some
more looking tomorrow.

Bill Leeper