[PC-BSD Testing] Latest Alpha

Wilbert Leeper protagonist at charter.net
Mon Dec 7 12:36:01 PST 2009

I will try and get some more info tonight, but so far I have been unable to install the latest Alpha in VMWare Fusion V3 on my new iMac. I can get to the point where it tries to install the files and then I get an error message. It flashes by fairly quickly so I will have to find the log file involved. I briefly caught something about sd0 and being unable to create something. This is not very informative I realize, but if someone else has been successful maybe they can point me in the right direction. the previous Alpha did install.

Computers can be fun again
                format C:\
  Alternatives are out there