[PC-BSD Testing] Alpha 8.0-12062009 is available!

Arthur Koziol A-Koziol at neiu.edu
Mon Dec 7 07:26:31 PST 2009

All,

Just installed it on my work abuse box and one thing already jumped out
at me and I'm wondering if someone else can try and confirm / replicate
this:

Open InfoCenter, click on USB Devices. Does it take a crap on you...I
mean, segfault? Wonder if this is due to the newer USB stack and how KDE
queries it (or not)? Will kick the tires a bit more later today.

Arthur