[PC-BSD Testing] AMP config?

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 4 23:46:55 PST 2009

The PHP5.2X makefile says:

OPTIONS=	CLI "Build CLI version" on \
		CGI "Build CGI version" on \
		APACHE "Build Apache module" off \
		DEBUG "Enable debug" off \
		SUHOSIN "Enable Suhosin protection system (not for jails)" on \
		MULTIBYTE "Enable zend multibyte support" off \
		IPV6 "Enable ipv6 support" on \
		MAILHEAD "Enable mail header patch" off \
		REDIRECT "Enable force-cgi-redirect support (CGI only)" off \
		DISCARD "Enable discard-path support (CGI only)" off \
		FASTCGI "Enable fastcgi support (CGI only)" on \
		PATHINFO "Enable path-info-check support (CGI only)" on
You added the build apache module=on, for PHP, right?
Also seems you should turn off Suhosin patch (not for jails).
I don't need CGI, but others might.
If not already there, add the PHP Mysqli extension.

For the PHP extensions: Turn MySQLi support on.
A bunch of ports for PHP extensions are in the build file for this inmate but aren't all of them already in the metaport?  Some of the options in the metaport are turned off for the included extensions.
For MySQL: make BUILD_OPTIMIZED=yes
BUILD_STATIC=yes

Would be nice to have PhpMyadmin 3.2.3 packaged in as well.

I also use APC cache.  Bundle as well?