[PC-BSD Testing] Support for J-Micron?

Josh Paetzel josh at tcbug.org
Thu Dec 3 05:32:08 PST 2009

I've had very poor experiences in the past with BIOS RAID solutions.
You should be able to boot off of the native device just fine. You
also might find geom_mirror an acceptable RAID solution. Regardless of
what you use for RAID you might consider moving ad1 to the other IDE
controller (assuming there is one)

Thanks,

Josh Paetzel