[PC-BSD Testing] Support for J-Micron?

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 3 02:13:26 PST 2009

I didn't see anything in the last few  BIOS updates relating to the RAID ROM.

Now I have just seen my new RAID - 1 reporting degraded after a system crash.

A little more Googling and I found numerous references to exactly these problems with FreeBSD, so guess I'll have to get rid of the array.  I wonder if it's possible to just return the drives to non-RAID config without a problem.  I assume so since the system still boots up fine.  Just one drive reporting errors.