[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD 7.1.1 - Can't use console - additional information

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Aug 31 06:07:29 PDT 2009

Ian,

Just for kicks, can you reboot re-run the display setup wizard? Then choose "vesa" as your driver for now, and
log into the desktop. If you then hit ctrl-alt-f1, does the keyboard work?

Also, what type of keyboard is this, PS2 / USB? I'm trying to understand if this is a video driver issue, or
a hal/dbus issue.