[PC-BSD Testing] Dual monitor mode not working

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue Aug 4 04:48:20 PDT 2009

If u use only 1024x768 on both monitors, set the virtual space to be
(1024x2) x 768. : 2048x768

I would then restart.  My way to use dual monitor with my laptop was
to let PCBSD create the config file, I added the virtual size , the I
run a script at start up that sets my two monitors only if both are
attached.

Fabry

My iPhone helped me send this email from around the world!!