[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 testing

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 08:19:45 PDT 2009

Kris Moore wrote:
> doverosx at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Matt Olander wrote:

This is a very recent install that I'm running I haven't had time to
break anything yet ;). Stock kernel and everything...
/
[Brodey at pcbsd]/home/Brodey(101)% echo $LD_ELF_HINTS_PATH
/var/run/ld-pcbsd-elf.so.hints/

/[Brodey at pcbsd]/home/Brodey(103)% cat /var/run/ld-pcbsd-elf.so.hints\
Ehntëê/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/lib/compat:/PCBSD/local/lib:/PCBSD/local/lib/compat/pkg:\
/PCBSD/local/kde4/lib:/PCBSD/local/kde4/lib/kde4:/PCBSD/local/lib/compat:/PCBSD/local/lib/kde3:\
/PCBSD/local/lib/mysql:/PCBSD/local/lib/pth:/PCBSD/local/lib/qt4\
/
I have absolutely no idea what is going on here.

When I am in System Manager - System Settings and click on the Generate
button an error claiming to be unable to communicate with klauncher
(light bulb anyone???) displays over top the save file window. Error Below:

/Could not start process. Could not talk to klauncher: The name
org.kde.klauncher
was not provided by any .service files.

/Every time I attempt to open a directory in the save window, that error
pops up and no files/directories show in the window except for a 0%
progress bar in the lower left.

Also, my system memory is showing as 512MB, about 3.5GB short.
/
/Good luck deciphering any of that. Let me know what you need,

Brodey