[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 testing

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:46:31 PDT 2009

Matt Olander wrote:
> [...]
Sweet! I work fast ;).

Actually:

/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: /usr/local/lib/qt4/libQt3Support.so.4: unsupported
file layout
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".
Xlib:  extension "Generic Event Extension" missing on display ":0.0".

PBICreator won't even launch, I've had enough CrashHandler-bin for today.

Later,
Brodey