[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 testing

kris at pcbsd.org kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Apr 29 18:27:59 PDT 2009

> On Apr 29, 2009, at 6:02 PM, doverosx at gmail.com wrote:
>
>> Jeff wrote:
>>> Krusader2 will be a PBI in a few days.
>>>
>>> I'd vote for Eclipse for an IDE.  It's a pain to install from ports
>>> and it never worked for me, but I gave up too easily admittedly.
>>> Problems with finding the JRE install.  People have reported Eclipse
>>> doesn't work up to its potential except under Windoze - don't recall
>>> the reasons why.
>>>
>>> PBI requests are best made to: pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org, BTW.

I already committed the module to build an eclipse PBI, with pretty much
all the plugins on Tuesday. It works great here, so I'm sure you guys will
be eager to play with it. It'll be built as soon as our build servers get
installed at the new colo, hopefully Friday. Matt, they arrive tomorrow,
do you think we can get them in before this weekend?

--
Kris