[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 testing

doverosx at gmail.com doverosx at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 18:02:26 PDT 2009

Jeff wrote:
> Krusader2 will be a PBI in a few days.
>
> I'd vote for Eclipse for an IDE.  It's a pain to install from ports
> and it never worked for me, but I gave up too easily admittedly.
> Problems with finding the JRE install.  People have reported Eclipse
> doesn't work up to its potential except under Windoze - don't recall
> the reasons why.
>
> PBI requests are best made to: pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org, BTW.

In gnome I had managed to get Eclipse running primo! I literally
dedicated an entire day.

Interestingly enough, before my first cup of coffee was completed, I had
Eclipse running and compiling HelloWorld.jar with ease ;).  I haven't
built a PBI, maybe I could tackle the job before BSDCan begins (Y)!

Brodey