[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 testing

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 29 17:13:55 PDT 2009

Krusader2 will be a PBI in a few days.

I'd vote for Eclipse for an IDE.  It's a pain to install from ports and it never worked for me, but I gave up too easily admittedly.  Problems with finding the JRE install.  People have reported Eclipse doesn't work up to its potential except under Windoze - don't recall the reasons why.

PBI requests are best made to: pbi-dev at lists.pcbsd.org, BTW.