[PC-BSD Testing] printing borked in 7.1

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Apr 21 08:32:32 PDT 2009

Brian wrote:
>  Setting up my printer appeared to go well with 7.1 until I went to
> print today . I'm having the exact same issues as the folks in the forum
> thread here - http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=13329 . Can
> we please get this patched . Nice job on the new splash screen by the
> way, will we be seeing an original wallpaper as well ?

> !DSPAM:1,49eddf4019131904380951!

Brian,

Can you test the following patch to confirm it fixes the issues on your
system? I don't have an HP printer here, so its difficult for me to test.

# cd /PCBSD/local
# tar xvf cups-fix.tar
# /PCBSD/local/etc/rc.d/cupsd restart

If you can confirm this, please let me know, and I'll get an online
update made up right away.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com