[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox3 'attach file' button broken in compose mode.

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 10:14:47 PDT 2009

I just tested the standard theme and several others and I have this problem everywhere and on two different machines.

Wait until the Gmail compose window is completely loaded and then hover over the attach file button and it will change to a white box and not respond.

If you push this button when it first appears, before all the JS for the WYSIWYG editor loads, then it works.  I didn't have this problem in KDE3/PCBSD 1.5.1.

I thought I'd seen this behave properly before with the standard theme before I loaded in a bunch of extensions including Better Gmail2, but my memory is hazy.