[PC-BSD Testing] Firefox3 'attach file' button broken in compose mode.

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 14 08:40:40 PDT 2009

Yes, I agree, but there are many other instances where FF, JS and CSS don't get along, and usually these errors don't show up in Windoze.

Ditto for Java.  I can interface with box.net and their java implementation of a file manager, but it doesn't work 100% in BSD.

Seems like it's a huge gray area that no one's looking at.