[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD.org Site is Down !

Edward O'Callaghan victoredwardocallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 01:10:39 PDT 2009

Hi,

Just though I would heads up that the site is down for some reason !?
I believe your Apache is down as I can resolve back and ping you.

bash-3.2$ /usr/sbin/nslookup pcbsd.org
Server:		192.168.2.1
Address:	192.168.2.1#53

Non-authoritative answer:
Name:	pcbsd.org
Address: 69.50.243.100

bash-3.2$ /usr/sbin/ping 69.50.243.100
69.50.243.100 is alive

Hope you come back soon :/
Edward.

--
All Documents adhered to the ISO/IEC 26300  standard file format for
electronic office documents, such as spreadsheets, charts,