[PC-BSD Testing] Dolphin crashes 7.1 when dragging folder to javabox from www.box.net

Jeff dejamuse at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 12 08:48:36 PDT 2009

Oh sorry,

The javabox is a popup java window that is a place for you to select files to upload to www.box.net, a data storage site.  It doesn't perform as it should but I found a way to do it anyway, without using drag and drop.  You are supposed to be able to drag a file from your file manager, to this popup window but it crashes when you attempt this.

It has an alternative mode where it displays a java file maganer showing your drive and you select files that way, although lateliy that has stopped working correctly too.  Box.net has admitted it's been having technical problems.