[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 release

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Sat Apr 11 10:33:11 PDT 2009

no, I was talking about the main menu... I know that the favorites do not
refresh.

I noticed that my VMware was setup to 256Mb ram .. and WoW.. I was impressed
with the speed for that little RAM.  Once that I put the ram to 1Gb, the
menu started to refresh, I bet that is some latency in refresh because of
the memory.. don't think that it will happen often to many users to have
256Mb :-).

About the printing issue, that is a show stopper for me, my company runs the
whole system on a web based interface FF compatible (I need to test it on
Opera, as FF is starting to annoy me with memory leaks and needed restarts)
I'll keep using FF2 for now ;-) as the 3.0.5 crashes and doesn't start on
7.1 (3.0.5 was printing correctly in 7.0.2 if only one printer configured).
I tried different pages, graphics and just text with CSS formatting and just
text files.  looks like that the CSS is weirdly rendered in printing..
fuzzy... something that I think may have to do with antialias.

Fabry