[PC-BSD Testing] 7.1 release

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri Apr 10 13:58:42 PDT 2009

great job everybody!
I found a few problems:

 - The menu doesn't refresh after a PBI upgrade (installed 3.0.5 upgraded to 3.0.8, menu stayed at 3.0.5)
 - thunderbird  still doesn't load the correct LANG.  I solved this by adding
        .UTF-8
at line 6 right after "=" -f2`, so the string will end with:   cut -d "=" -f2`.UTF-8"; export LANG
 - installed thunderbird with icon on desktop, upgraded to new version and the icon on the desktop disappeared.
 - restarts lose the monitor resolution (in vmware)
 - printing, the GUI doesn't send the test page but returns with an error
 - firefox web page printing is unreadable.  but the text on the borders (url, page title, page #, date) look great
 - clicking on the menu and start typing doesn't work anymore, I need to click on the search textarea before I am able to search into the menu (I know, ALT+F2 does pretty much the same)

Fabry
Fabrizio Parrella
CTO
The Queensboro Shirt Company

1400 Marstellar St, Wilmington, NC 28401
(910) 251-1251 x230
FAX: (910) 251-7771
http://www.queensboro.com