[PC-BSD Testing] ntpd and drift file

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Fri Apr 10 10:23:44 PDT 2009

I am downloading the release before I do any extra checking and changes.

I am also finding some very interesting possible changes with apic (as well
as acpi) and kern.timecounter.hardware, looks like they need to be changed
for vmware, this would allow a kern.hz = 100 to be used (a 30 or 50 is
suggested, but it may cause problems with some network cards).

Fabry