[PC-BSD Testing] OpenOffice - can't install extensions 'bad tranfer URL'

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Apr 8 07:09:10 PDT 2009

Jeff wrote:
> For at least the last few years, and with several incarnations of PCBSD and Open Office, I still cannot install extensions.
>
> I always get a pop-up box with "Bad Tranfer URL", and yes it's spelled that way.
>
> I sent it to OO over at FreeBSD and nothing ever happened.
>
> ....Jeff

Its been that way on FreeBSD forever :( I've even tried debugging it,
and found the exact error in the OO source, but am not sure what is
causing it. Do we know any OO devs or somebody who can dig into this? I
keep hoping that a more current version of OO will fix it, I know 3.1 is
right around the corner.

http://www.pcbsd.com