[PC-BSD Testing] Testing 7.1 RC1

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Apr 1 05:56:45 PST 2009

A.Yerenkow wrote:
> Kris, translation of PCInstall is out of sync with Pootle, am I correct?
> you synchronizing all translations only before release?
>
> It'll be nice to get RC2 with synced translations, just to make sure all ok.
> Or you didn't planning it?

The translations on RC1 may be a bit out of date, I'll make sure to get
them updated before 7.1 for sure :)

As for a RC2, I'm not sure about it this time. Right now the build
servers are on a very slow connection, and it takes me anywhere from 3-4
days just to upload the ISO's. After we release 7.1, we'll be moving
those to a new colo, and start doing weekly snapshots, so you can try
things out on a more consistent basis.

What translation was it that appeared out of date? I'll make sure I
personally try it here to ensure its updated for you.

http://www.pcbsd.com