[PC-BSD Testing] Removable media

John Stokes airy at netspace.net.au
Tue Sep 30 04:53:23 PDT 2008

Unfortunately that is not the only thing broken at the moment - earlier
versions of PC-BSD 7 worked with my USB external Seagate harddrive (NTFS
partition)
- now it won't even see it (it mistaken thinks it's my SATA Main drive
(V7 is on a IDE drive hanging off the side of the machine) :-( .I'm
hoping a lot of the issues I'm seeing will fade away with the next
release (I like to think I'm an optimist :-\ ).