[PC-BSD Testing] Display Settings

Brodey Dover pcfxer at rogers.com
Fri Sep 26 06:03:56 PDT 2008

Good, it's not just me. Thankfully I compile and configure FreeBSD
machines as desktops and I knew exactly what to change. I disabled 3d
with my Intel onboard graphics, it just can't handle it. That said, 3d
effects didn't break the toolbars with the default setting in Xorg!
There should definitely be a GUI for this when the user clicks on the
Display module in System Settings.

Rgds,
Brodey