[PC-BSD Testing] Display Settings

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 04:45:16 PDT 2008

I've been looking for that one too and I'm sorry but I didn't find it. After
the installation PC-BSD asks you to choose the resolution, driver, and some
other options. I have a wxga (1280x800) display and had to reinstall the
system because I've chosen the wrong resolution and the whole thing was
screwed up in fact there wasn't 1280x800 in the SS->Display.
Some time later I've found out that it's possible to change resolution in
xorg.conf and driver loading in loader.conf.
Haven't seen that gui elsewhen but after installing the system.