[PC-BSD Testing] Wishlist for PCBSD 7.1

DragonFlier dracheflieger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 18:44:59 PDT 2008

Kris just rolled this in "NTFS 3G R/W support"  as seen in one of the svn
messages passing through. I believe mentioned that KDE 4.1.2 will come in a
rollup and no telling what other problems below it may solve. It's really
weird but I haven't had any problems with shut down for a while (over a
week) now where as before it was giving me greif every day.