[PC-BSD Testing] So many problems..

Brodey Dover pcfxer at rogers.com
Thu Sep 25 16:05:15 PDT 2008

In terminal you can type /route add default/ [IP of router]....this is
also possible with network manager by clicking on "administrator mode".

I'm very curious for the lack of sndstat device. I wonder if pcm drivers
are compiled into the kernel configuration. Best bet is to post back
with the detailed information for your system.

Regards,
Brodey