[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD7: network (iwi + installation) + xorg (intel + synaptics + kdm) trouble

milanisko k vetrisko at gmail.com
Sat Sep 20 14:32:25 PDT 2008

I'd say that the bsd X server uses a different driver than  the synaptics by
default; according to what I've just
googled<http://www.freebsdsoftware.org/x11-drivers/synaptics.html>out
it might still be present somewhere in an older(??) port tree
snapshot;
the linux version is online <http://web.telia.com/~u89404340/touchpad/>,
though...

regards,