[PC-BSD Testing] Atheros test driver 0.10.5.10

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Sat Sep 20 02:57:14 PDT 2008

flat.rose пишет:
> I can confirm that this one works without any chokes with my Atheros
> 2413 wlan adapter on acer laptop. Signal is abit low while having the
> access point in the same room (68%), but it wasn't much more than 74-76
> percents so I think that's not the driver's guilt.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Since I've mentioned my laptop I'd like to ask one thing. I have two
> buttons in here on the front - Bluetooth and Wireless. (Two huge Orange
> and Blue triggers). If I press the orange one (wireless) I'll have the
> device being turned off and connection is lost. Pressing it once again
> will revive my wlan. Since I've switched to linux/unix systems abit half
> of year ago I've got this buttons' led not turning on/off after toggling
> Wlan/BT. Is there any chance to fix this `awful issue` after adding some
> drivers or finding the w32 one for my atheros?

by w32 you mean drivers generated with ndis?
I know that ath drivers are trying to fix all hibernate-standby,
poweroff of cards and leds issues, so I think soon all be ok :)

BTW, I have 5424/2424-based card, which works well too.

I'll be grateful if Gary Corell (wa5qjh at xmission.com) could test this too.