[PC-BSD Testing] PCBSD7: network (iwi + installation) + xorg (intel + synaptics + kdm) trouble

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:49:38 PDT 2008

And I can't work out the horiz. and vert. scrollings for my synaptics
touchpad. I've even copied xorg.conf settings from previous linux
installation on my book (OpenSUSE) but it's still not seem to scroll any
pages neither X- nor Y- =(
Are the settings for drivers different or there's something else?