[PC-BSD Testing] Clean Install in / without blowing away home?

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:44:17 PDT 2008

That's what PCBSD really lacks at this time - I'm sure. Had exactly the same
situation but I didn't had any time for collecting mp3 collections so just
uploaded my documents and images on a webserver and downloaded them right
after reinstalling the OS.

I heard that KBackup could help with it but I'm not sure if there's any way
to get a 60gb dvd for moving it outta your disk. My guess is that u need to
lend or buy a usb hard-disk and back it up cuz I'm sure that there's alot of
golden bytes in 60gbytes of yours. Gl tho.