[PC-BSD Testing] partitions

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:29:02 PDT 2008

I can confirm that. After installing the final relese and nuking the beta1
version, I had to select the layout again. Since I was kinda sick of
partitioning I selected `use the whole device` and actually happy with it
now. No pain no gain - I know but it works fine. Anyway, is it a missing
feature or just unneeded one?