[PC-BSD Testing] Atheros test driver 0.10.5.10

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:23:34 PDT 2008

I can confirm that this one works without any chokes with my Atheros 2413
wlan adapter on acer laptop. Signal is abit low while having the access
point in the same room (68%), but it wasn't much more than 74-76 percents so
I think that's not the driver's guilt.

Thank you.

Since I've mentioned my laptop I'd like to ask one thing. I have two buttons
in here on the front - Bluetooth and Wireless. (Two huge Orange and Blue
triggers). If I press the orange one (wireless) I'll have the device being
turned off and connection is lost. Pressing it once again will revive my
wlan. Since I've switched to linux/unix systems abit half of year ago I've
got this buttons' led not turning on/off after toggling Wlan/BT. Is there
any chance to fix this `awful issue` after adding some drivers or finding
the w32 one for my atheros?