[PC-BSD Testing] Clean Install in / without blowing away home?

Glenn Meyer grmeyer at akhet.net
Thu Sep 18 23:30:32 PDT 2008

I would like to be able to do a clean install of fibonacci from DVD without having to blow away my
home partition, which I created separately, specifically so that I could do a clean install without
having to back up my 60 GB home partition and then restore it. It appears that's not possible in
7.0.Is that the case? If so, are there any plans to make it possible to do a format and install to
one partition while preserving another?