[PC-BSD Testing] Keys Keys Keys

DragonFlier dracheflieger at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:35:14 PDT 2008

The following are found in the ports tree:

LinEAK is a utility designed to enable the use and configuration
of those special keys on Internet, Easy Access and Multimedia
keyboards in Linux (and other unices, like now FreeBSD).

WWW: http://lineak.sourceforge.net

AND

Kmilo is a utiltiy that enables special keys on a number of custom keyboards
on
devices such as IBM ThinkPad notebooks.

AND

This program sits at the back and listens for the "special" hotkeys that
you won't normally use on your internet/Multimedia keyboards.
The buttons perform their intended behaviors, such as volume up and down,
mute the speaker, launch applications, etc.

NOTE: CDROM & APM features have been disabled

WWW: http://ypwong.org/hotkeys/

-Andy Pavlo
amp0928 at rit.edu