[PC-BSD Testing] Keys Keys Keys

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 16:01:28 PDT 2008

Here I go:

1. I'm enjoying acer laptop which needs additional drivers to recognize keys
such as: mute, sound-up/down and other special keys. On linux I had a big
pack of drivers for my precious but in PC-BSD I'm in need to get the
specialkeys working for me. Is there any way to let me adjust volume with my
keyboard on this system?

2. System Settings -> Advanced -> Input Actions doesn't work for me at all.
Nor PrintScreen macro, no-thing. I've tried to create own and trink up
what's wrong by myself, but I couldn't. Is it only me without input actions
working, or there's some system problem?