[PC-BSD Testing] Menu updater not working

flat.rose flat.rose at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 08:53:55 PDT 2008

Had some problems here too. Few PBIs aren't been mentioned for me in the
Menu after installing so had to run them from console (eg # opera).

Btw, one more trouble with linking:
In Dolphin when I drag some object links to a "Places" menu such as smb://
192.168.1.* links or folder links, I get crushing signal 11 everytime.