[PC-BSD Testing] Beta 2 Realtek AC97 Sound missiing

DragonFlier dracheflieger at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 18:09:52 PDT 2008

Peter,

Click on the Start Button, then choose System Settings, then System Manager.
Once that window opens click on Run in Administrator Mode  and type in your
root password and hit Enter...then click on the Generate button. You can
view or share that file and it will show you pretty much everything you need
to know.